Friday 28 March 2014

Top 3 services for jailbreaking iphone 5,5c,5s

Top Services For Jailbreaking iPhone 5, 5c, 5s

Hey guys

There has been a sharp rise in the number of people who want to jailbreak their iPhone 5, 5c or 5s and I have been getting a lot of messages regarding the process. For newcomers to jailbreaking it can seem very overwhelming and I want toprovide some basic information that really helped me in the beginning.

Something that I really need to emphasize though is that, under no circumstances, should you try to jailbreaking your iPhone 5 series yourself. You can find many guides online about doing this yourself however, as someone who has tried it, it is not recommended. I was lucky with my attempt and I didn’t ‘brick’ my iPhone however I did cause damage to the iOS and needed a professional to fix it for me. Jailbreaking by yourself is risky and just not worth the effort.

That is why I am going to outline some trusted jailbreaking services that will do the process for you. I have listed 3 here that are my top choices and I have used all of them at one time or another. Jailbreaking does not take long to complete if you are experienced in doing it however this doesn’t mean that you should take on the risk yourself and try and jailbreak your iPhone 5 series.

Here are my top sites:

Number 1 – iJailbreak Pro

iJailbreak Pro is actually relatively new to me however my experience with them so far has propelled the service to the top of my list. The jailbreak itself takes about 5 minutes to complete and I have never had any issues with them at all.

A fantastic addition to their service is that, with the jailbreak, you also get your iPhone unlocked. This means that you can use your iPhone 5 series on any network which you have access to and this comes included in the price so there is no extra charge. Unlocking and jailbreaking often get mixed up with one another however they both have something in common and that is that they shouldn’t be attempted without professional help so getting this service included is a real bonus.

On top of that you also get a 30 day guarantee with iJailbreak Pro so if you are not happy with the jailbreak for whatever reason you can get your iPhone 5, 5c or 5s restored to its default settings. In fact, you also gain a lifetime membership so if any updates come out for the iPhone that require another jailbreak you get this service automatically with your initial fee.

Lastly I want to mention their customer support. Even though the process is a quick and simple one for the jailbreakers I still had my doubts especially after trying to do it myself. However, their customer support team were fantastic and answered all my questions no matter how simple or silly some of them were. iJailbreak Pro definitely lead the way when it comes to customer service.

I can’t recommend these guys highly enough and they are a full 10/10 in my book. You can check them out here.

Number 2 – Apple Unlocker

My second choice for having an iPhone 5 series jailbroken. They are actually a very good company and I used their service several times before I discovered iJailbreak Pro. The actual process itself does take a little longer however you will have your iPhone 5, 5c or 5s jailbroken in under half an hour (usually around 20 minutes).

The reason I went with iJailbreak Pro rather than Apple Unlocker as my top choice was because the former offers much more for your money. Apple Unlocker offer a working jailbreaking service that doesn’t come with many of the added extras and their customer service is not as good. You need to wait for around 24 hours or so to get a reply to an email which is a long time for a process such as this.

I rate them at 7/10 as they offer a working jailbreaking service even if it does have a few drawbacks. You can find more information here.

Number 3 – iJailbreak Tool

Finally we have iJailbreak Tool. The reason that I am including it on my list is that it works and is a much better option than either doing the process yourself or falling for some of the jailbreaking scams out there.

However, compared to the other two options, iJailbreak Pro in particular, it pales in comparison.

Their customer service team could use a real revamp. It is all very well being based on India however if you are trying to appeal to English speaking customers then you need to make sure that your staff speak fluent English – unlike iJailbreak Pro, iJailbreak Tool’s team does not. You can phone them however communication is a problem and they take a while to respond to emails and you can tell that they haven’t been written by a native English speaker.

The instructions aren’t clear either and this was a problem for me given how apprehensive I was about the whole process in the beginning.

The bottom line is that this service works and is better than trying to do it yourself however I would only use them if my other two choices were unavailable.

In Summary

The services that I have listed above work and are a far better and safer option that trying to follow an online jailbreaking guide and doing it yourself.

I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend iJailbreak Pro as my first choice based on the reasons that I have already mentioned. They really are a superior service in every way and offer great value. The other two certainly work and I would use them if iJailbreak Pro was not available.

The iPhone 5, 5c and 5s are great devices that have a lot of power and potential however you can gain access to many great new features by jailbreaking them. It is fast, easy and cheap to do so with a professional service and my advice to is to unleash the full potential of your iPhone 5 series.

Thanks for reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Don't Forget To Join With Our Community
x
+Get this at Pc Tools Tips
Read more: http://pctoolstips.blogspot.com/2013/09/add-stylish-facebook-like-box-sliderpop.html#ixzz2yn1tdVQ2